While there are plenty of excellent books already written about permaculture, I hadn't found one that really explained the design process in a step-by-step fashion from start to finish. This was a gap I initially filled on my design courses with a set of worksheets, which were then tried and tested by 15 groups of design course students over 18 months, before being turned into this guide.
Click here for a free preview
- Systems and patterns
- Design frameworks
- Land based design and beyond
- Working as part of a design team
- Site surveying and mapping
- Client interviews
- Working with large client groups
- Identifying functions and setting goals
- Choosing systems and elements
- Placement and integration
- Different design formats
- Implementation and maintenance planning
- Presenting your ideas to clients
If you already have a basic knowledge of permaculture, from either reading another book or attending a course (even just an introductory one), then this guide could be just what you need to build on your prior knowledge* and put it into practical application.
Order now for £10.95 + p&p
UK: £2.00 flat fee / Europe: £5.00 per book / Rest of world: £8.00 per book
Buying more than one copy?
Unsigned copies: click 'add to cart' and update quantity in Paypal shopping cart. Signed copies: fill in the details and click 'add to cart' for each copy.